Saturday, December 01, 2007

On Failed Initiatives and Successes

So apparently in the process of studying for the LSAT, I got my deadline applications mixed up, and have now missed the deadline for sending in my material for the JET program.

Dang.

Oh well! This now means working on applications for law school instead! More time for that! :)

By the way, I took the LSAT today, and just got done with it. Thanks to some help from a friend, I was able to more confidently complete the games section, finishing 3 instead of struggling through 2 and part of a third! That really psyched me up when I finished that part!

Now time for movies, food, and/or celebratory drinking.

1 comment:

Des said...

congrats on taking the lsats. i will need help studying. i hopefully will join you in insane 1lness. it has been my plan for a while if i do well on the test. and i also considered applying with JET.